Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, July 31, 2016

A New Era

Rooster "P" Sillybottom. 
Hello.  Rooster here.  This is my first post on my mom's blog.  The blog has not been updated in a couple of years since Gingi passed away...but with all the excitement in our lives...it is time to start again.  I am new(ish) to the family.  Mom adopted me exactly two years ago after seeing a picture of my fat self on Facebook.  I think I might be six years old now...but who knows?  The picture here does not do me justice.  I am a very goofy...yet handsome...red heeler.  I am usually smiling.  My name was "Rasta" when mom adopted me but after a couple of months I became "Rooster."  After about a year I received a middle name of "Pig."  I then received a last name of "Sillybottom."  It is funny how my name seems to change as mom and dad get to know me.  I don't mind.  I will answer to pretty much anything...and I will always answer if food is involved. 

I will say...that although I was enormous when my mom adopted me...I am now a svelt specimen.  My mom calls me the "meat bullet."  I'm not sure why she calls me this.  All I know is that life is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment