Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Custom Dog Harnesses

Well...after several years of silence, my mom has decided to start posting again.  First, we...meaning mom, Gingi, Bubbies, and I moved to Columbia Falls, Montana.  We love it here.  So many wonderful places to explore and run.  The dog park in Whitefish is pretty cool...although my mom had to drag me through the gate the first several visits we had there.  More on the dog park in future posts.  Most important...for dogs everywhere...my mom has created a new line of custom dog harnesses.  They are super sporty, pretty much indestructible, and come in all kinds of cool colors including safety cone orange.  I like mine because not only to I look really pretty in it...but it doesn't choke me like my collars do.  Mom put a cool little pocket on the top near the tag ring.  She tucks the tag inside the pocket and it doesn't jingle around and bother me.  Picture to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment