Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pasty Weasel Flaps


Hello everyone...Gingi here.  So as some of you know...I am ancient.  Depending on who you ask...I might be 16 or 20.  Several things about me attest to the reality of my age.  First, my remaining eye has a large cataract.  I really can't see anything beyond a shadow here and there.  My ears don't really work, either.  My legs and back are stiff from arthritis and sometimes I fall asleep en route to my dog bed...see photo.  Every day my daddy gets up and makes me an egg souffle because crunchy food just doesn't agree with me anymore.  Sometimes at the dog park I confused other people's legs for my mom's...and follow them.  At times I end up stuck in the corner and can't find my way out.  I swim in circles...in the direction of the eye that works.  Despite all of these life changes...I am relatively spry.  My yellowing, cracking, stinky teeth have been fondly referred to as "weasel" teeth because they are still sharp...and when a treat is in the vicinity of my face...I blindly try to grab it with said weasel teeth.  This involves a snapping motion that may sometimes be alarming to the hand holding the treat.  When I wake up in the morning I make smacking noises as I clean the paste from the inside of my mouth.  This noise acts as a alarm for my mom and dad and reminds them that it is time for doggie breakfast.  Because of this practice my mom and dad now refer to my mouth area as "pasty weasel flaps."  I'm not certain if I appreciate this name.

No comments:

Post a Comment